What kind of Personal data about you do we collect and hold?
888Predictor only collects personal details that are necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The personal details that are collected from our clients include: Email address, payment card details and any other information clients wish to provide or are required to submit in order to open account at 888Predictor
How do we collect Personal data from you?
Personal details are collected during the registration process in our system. You will be asked to provide your personal details for the purpose of registering with 888Predictor and opening and maintaining an account with us.
How will your Personal data details be used?
888Predictor will process your personal information in order to: administer your account for the purpose of provisioning of our services, monitor website usage levels; satisfy regulatory and statutory requirements; maintain the quality and safety of the services we provide to you.
888Predictor has rights to ask you to provide us with a written request for information we hold about you. We may use Personal data provided by you in order to conduct appropriate anti fraud checks. Personal data that you provide may be disclosed to fraud prevention agency, which may keep a record of that information.
To whom and how may Personal data be disclosed?
It is 888Predictor policy not to disclose your Pesonal Data to any third party.
However, 888Predictor may be required to disclose your Personal data under certain conditions:
- when it is required or compelled by law. For example: we may disclose your Personal data to a competent court in response to a subpoena or to the respectively authorized institutions following a direction issued under taxation laws;
- we may disclose your Personal data where you have consented to us doing so. Your consent to the disclosure of your personal information may be given explicitly such as in writing, or verbally, or may be implied from your conduct such as when you discuss details of the relationship you have with us publicly with the media;
- we may disclose your Personal data to any regulatory body in connection with policing the integrity of online gaming and/or for the prevention and detection of crime and with entities with whom 888Predictor has agreements from time to time for the sharing of such data for such purposes.
- In specific cases your Personal data might be made available to specific service providers, which are contracted by the 888Predictor, have undertaken strict and non-disclosure obligations and are integrated in our system to provide support with marketing, customer relationships and hosting services.
- to allow us to recognize you and your device, for example by identifying your IP address;
- to provide you with a more customized experience of our Website;
- to obtain data which will allow us to understand how people are using our Website so that we can improve it.
How long will we keep your information?
Your Personal data will be stored as long as it is needed to provide our services to you and to fulfill the purposes we collected the information for. This mean we may be obliged to keep your information to comply with our legal obligations.
Access to your Personal data
You always have the right to access the information we have about you. To review and update your personal contact details, simply log in to our website with your Username and Password and go to My Account – Settings to edit the information. If you prefer, you can contact us using the contact details available on the site. In addition, you have the right to have any inaccurate information corrected and, where applicable, deleted.
Protection of your Personal Data
The security of your Personal data is very important to us. We have applied and we have undertaken to apply appropriate and up-to-date technical and physical safeguards to protect your Personal data against accidental or unlawful destruction or loss, modifications, unauthorized use, disclosure or access, and all other unlawful forms of processing.
Since the internet is not a completely secure environment we can’t however guarantee that information you transmit via our Website will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of any of our safeguards or otherwise. If such cases happens we will act according to the EU General Data Protection Regulation and will report data breach to local data supervisory authority without undue delay and, where feasible, not later than 72 hours after having become aware of it.
Data Subject’s Rights and Processing of Complains
We hope that you won’t have any complaints about us or our services and that you understand the justified needs to collect certain information about you. Actually if you are unhappy with our use of your Personal data, or you would like to receive more information related to data processing activities, please contact us by emailing to email@example.com
You can also contact local Data Protection Authority to get more information about Data Subject’s rights or lodge a complaint.
By providing us with your consent to this Policy you agree on processing and disclosing your Personal data for the purposes, and in the manner, set out on this page.
Updates of the Policy
We may change this Policy from time to time to reflect improvements or any other changes to our business ,and you will be properly informed about it before the changes will take effect. If you object to any of the changes you should immediately withdraw your consent and stop using our services or contact us.
This Policy is effective as of 25-October-2019.